Income Protection Policy
Why should you take out Income protection cover?
• Would you be able to afford to live if you were out of work due to accident, sickness or involuntary redundancy?
• The state currently pays £67.50 per week for single people over the age of 25 (as at 05/07/11). If you have savings of over £6000 then you could be given less, and if you have savings of over £16,000 then you may not qualify for state help at all. (see http://www.direct.gov.uk).
Source: Direct-Gov.uk – July 2011
T&R Direct can offer Income Protection Cover:
• Income protection policies can pay out a maximum of 65% of your gross income for a maximum of 12 months or until you get back on your feet and back to work, (which ever comes first).
• For example, if you earn: £15,000 gross per annum and require back to day one benefit for disability and unemployment and business failure, you will be able to claim for £9,750 maximum benefit per annum. Based on this figure your monthly premium will be £42.66. In the event of unemployment, disability or business failure, the insurers will pay £812.50 per month for a maximum of 12 months.
Key features of Income Protection Cover:
• Back to day one, 30 and 60 day excesses available.
• Maximum benefit per month of £2,000 or 65% of gross monthly income.
• Maximum 12 months benefit period.
Simply call 084567 30080 of complete our call me back form during office hours 9.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday for an immediate quote.
Contact us now for a quote